Related Articles: With You Always Book Review
What We Think of High As The Heavens
Wow! Just Wow! This book is truly a treasure. I found myself laughing, crying and biting my nails as I turned the pages. Step back in time and experience occupied Belgium, feel the fear and hopelessness. The pain that only war and the loss of the ones you love can bring and the hope that only God can give. The characters are real, the hardships unimaginable and the dangers unspeakable. Be prepared to lose sleep over this one. Received this book from the publisher for our honest review.
This article contains affiliate links. Affiliate links cost you nothing extra but help to support the Rosevine Cottage Girls so we can continue bringing you recipes, travel posts, garden and farm posts and so much more.
We received this book free for our honest opinion. All views are our own.
- A Light On The Hill – biblical fiction
- A Song Unheard – historical fiction
- Judah’s Wife – biblical fiction
- Women Who Move Mountains – Devotional
- Beneath Copper Falls – Mystery
- With You Always
- The Captain’s Daughter – Historical Fiction
- Threads of Suspicion – Mystery
- 42 Faith – Sports
- Wings of the Wind WWII historical fiction
- Breathe Audio Bible Review
- Murder On The Moor – Murder / Mystery
- A Note Yet Unsung – Historical Fiction
- Still Life
- Silent Songbird – Historical Fiction
Don’t Miss Our Most Popular 7 Day Devotional Free Today!