Spread the love
Warm temps have begun putting in an appearance here in the south, which means the cold drinks are coming out too! One of our absolute favorites is this berry matcha tea frappuccino! It’s the perfect mix of lightly sweet, green tea, and refreshing berry topped with fluffy whipped cream. They used to serve these at Starbucks as a blackberry green tea frappuccino years ago but they stopped having them so we got creative and came up with our own recipe.
Berry Matcha Frappucino Recipe
1 Cup organic milk
2 Cups ice
1/2 Teaspoons matcha green tea powder in 1/4 c hot water (use to taste)
1-3 Tablespoon pure maple syrup (or another sweetener)
¼ Teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or to taste)
Add all ingredients in the blender, blend until the ice breaks down. Pour into a cup and top with whipped cream, drizzle syrup over the top. Drink immedietly.
1 Cup berries
3 Tablespoons honey
1/2 Cup water
Simmer water, berries, and honey until it cooks down to a syrup. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Berry Matcha Frappuccino
- 1 Cup organic milk
- 2 Cups ice
- 1/2 Teaspoons matcha green tea powder in 1/4 c hot water use to taste
- 1-3 Tablespoon pure maple syrup or another sweetener
- ¼ Teaspoon pure vanilla extract or to taste
- Berry syrup
- Whipped cream
- Add all ingredients in the blender, blend until the ice breaks down.
- Pour into a cup and top with whipped cream, drizzle syrup over the top.
- Drink immediately.
- Berry Syrup:
- 1 Cup berries
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 Cup water
- Simmer water, berries, and honey until it cooks down to a syrup. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Before You Go Check Out These Other Recipes
- Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Smore Frappuccino
- Country Peach Shake
- Homemade Marshmallow Fluff
- Homemade Marshmallows