Downpour Learning From Life’s Storms is for the Christian hanging on by a thread, desperate to find God in the storm. Whether you are a veteran at weathering storms, or this is your first one, you’ll find hope and the strength to keep the faith through Biblical encouragement.
Discovering That He Is God In The Storm: Downpour Learning From Life’s Storms
Downpour Learning From Life’s storms is a 30 day devotional for the Christian facing a storm, diving into some well-known- and not so known Bible stories as they face their own storms, breathing life into Biblical characters to find hope and truth in the midst of your own storm as we allow God to use the storm as a tool in our lives.
From Jacob in the Old Testament to Zacchaeus in the New Testament journey through the pages of scripture and get to know them like never before. Over this 30-day journey through Downpour, we’ll strip back the fluff and well-meaning sentiment to find the lessons, and hope we so desperately need in the midst of our storm and apply them to your own life through journaling prompts and prayer.
What To Expect From Downpour: Learning From Life’s Storms
In Downpour Learning From Life’s Storms you’ll find the truth to face your storm, and allow God to use it as a tool instead of letting it break you.
This book isn’t a read once a then put it on a shelf, it’s meant to be a life preserver in the midst of your stormy seasons. It shouldn’t be pristine, but dog-eared, tear-stained, highlighted and highlighted again. It should have notes in the margin and coffee smears. It covers should be bent out of shape from being held open for so long, and automatically fall open to your favorite section. It shouldn’t be the book you read once, but over and over again when you:
- are struggling to keep the faith.
- are trying to trust God in difficult times.
- wondering if He is still God in the storm.
- wondering the purpose of spiritual storms.
- struggling to keep going because life is hard.
- need to know where God is when life is overwhelming.
- when you are engulfed in flames.
- when you need to know that you aren’t forgotten, abandoned or lost in the storm.
Why Downpour Learning From Life’s Storms?
Have you ever wondered where God was when life is hard? Downpour Learning From Life’s Storms helps you answer that, by looking at the lives of Biblical figures in a fresh new way as they experience storms of their own and through the hard places in the author’s life as we uncover:
- How God uses our storms.
- God has not abandoned us when life is hard.
- How to cling to God in the middle of the storms we are experiencing and keep the faith.
- That He is God over the storms.
- That no matter how dark it seems, you are not forgotten, lost or invisible to God.
- That God is the master of the wind and the wave even at your darkest most broken moment, when the world is crumbling around you, you are firmly held in God’s hand.
- And God will use the storm as a tool to teach, heal, restore and to redeem.
Downpour: Learning From Life’s Storms offers a chance to pull back the spiritual curtain and see the storm for what it is and decide who gets to use it.
Where To Buy Downpour Learning From Life’s Storms
Available April 2020
Preorder Downpour: Learning From Life’s Storms as a Kindle eBook. Paperback will be available April 6th 2020!