Grilled Brisket Recipe
This grilled brisket recipe is a dish that Mr. Cottage came up with for cooking out on his grill. It is a really delicious dish with extra sauce for spooning over your finished beef brisket when you are done. If you have little ones you can use a sweet pepper chopped well and even use the food processor for chopping up the onions. Give this a try though. I think it is really flavorful dish and great for entertaining outside.
1 approximately 6 pound beef brisket
Baste sauce on brisket 1/3 of sauce. Remove from grill and top with onion pepper mixture and serve with remaining sauce. Makes 8- 10 servings.
- 1 approximately 6 pound beef brisket
- 16 oz organic (We use home canned from the garden, but you use what you have. tomato sauce)
- 12 oz non high fructose corn syrup ketchup
- 12 oz beef bone broth (Recipe Her(or you can use beef broth just watch for yeast extract as it is MSG and high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils.)
- ½ cup organic butter
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes or equivalent of bottled lime juice
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce.
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Mrs. Dash
- Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 large onions cut in rings
- 1 jar 14 oz jalapenos (juice reserved)
- Pre-heat your grill for indirect heat over medium heat. Place brisket in medium pan and poke about holes in each side with fork. Season with garlic powder and sea salt & Mrs. Dash. Pour juice of peppers on each side. Cover and cook ½ to 2 hrs.
- Cook onion slices and jalapenos together.
- Baste sauce on brisket 1/3 of sauce.
- Remove from grill and top with onion pepper mixture and serve with remaining sauce.
- Makes 8- 10 servings.
Before you go check out these other posts
- Cottage Style Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Korean Chicken
- Broccoli Beef
- Mushroom Chicken
- Boston Baked Beans
- Butternut Squash Pasta
- All American Burger