These Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft cookies with a coffee kick. Brianna created them to take to an event and they were a hit. She was consequently dubbed “The Cookie Girl” and people waited for the treats when they saw her coming. The ingredients are clickable (except for the eggs … sorry) and can be ordered on Amazon. They are a great treat for the chocolate and coffee lovers. Mr. Cottage’s friend at work loves them! He begs Dad to have us make more. You can’t deny the full-bodied flavor will feed your craving!
- Stand Mixer (optional)
- Large mixing bowl
- 2 small mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Baking sheet
- Silicone mat
- Cute apron
- Oven mitts
- Cookie jar
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, ½ of the instant coffee, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the butter for 30 seconds then add, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- In another small bowl beat eggs
- then add the rest of the coffee to the eggs and stir until well combined. Now I know that sounds weird and gross, but try it, it works, and the outcome is really good.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 Cups Organic All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1 Cup Grass Fed Butter (softened)
- 1½ Cups Granulated Raw Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Instant Coffee (if you're using a strong brand, you can cut it down to a ½ cup)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. ( 176 C)
Combine flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, ½ of the instant coffee, and salt in a small bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds then add, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
In another small bowl beat eggs, then add the rest of the coffee to the eggs and stir until well combined. Now I know that sounds weird and gross, but try it, it works, and the outcome is really good.
Then add to the butter mixture beat in till well combined. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Then stir in chocolate chips. Form into balls and drop onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks or cutting board to cool completely.
Leave a comment and let us know what you think. Find us on Facebook here and share pictures with us of your creation.
While you are here, check out these other recipes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Lemon White Chocolate Cookies
- Koulourakia Cookies – Greek Easter Cookies
- Crushed Candy Cane Cookies
- Molasses Spice Cookies
- Sand Dollar Snickerdoodles
- Book Cookies
- Envelope Cookies
- Cowboy Cutout Cookies
- Cookie Stamp Cookies
- Heart Shaped Cookies
- Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- M&M Cookies
- Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- Lactation Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Irish Shortbread
- Triple Threat Chocolate Cookies
- Cookie Monster