This cranberry cream cheese bread is so easy to make. The cream cheese perfectly compliments the tart juicy cranberries to create a truly delicious treat. Cranberry Cream Cheese Bread is a great option if you are looking for a new quick bread recipe.
It’s perfect for the fall when those fresh cranberries hit the store for a delicious snack, or for the Thanksgiving feast, or even for a Christmas party. It’s delicious and easy to make.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Bread
We whipped up this yummy cranberry cream cheese bread last night after we got in from flocking our Christmas tree and Christmas shopping. This recipe is sooooo good and really easy to make. It’s not too sweet, with tart juicy cranberries and sweet cream cheese.
It’s perfect for all your Christmas get-togethers! If you are new to bread baking this is a quick and easy recipe that you don’t have to kneed or wait to rise.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Bread Recipe
What You Need:
To make your own cranberry cream cheese bread you will need a few things.
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Stand-up mixer
- Bread Pan x2
1 1/2 Cup raw sugar
2 Cups organic all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon non-aluminum baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
2 Cups fresh or frozen cranberries
1 Cup grass-fed butter softened
1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
4 pastured eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a stand-up mixer, beat together butter and cream cheese until smooth, and add vanilla and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well in between.
- In a separate bowl mix, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients.
- Fold in cranberries with a spoon.
- Divide cranberry cream cheese bread batter evenly between 2 3 1/2 x 8 bread pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
We also made a variation of this bread with blueberries, you can find the recipe [HERE]