Nothing quite hits the spot like hot chocolate on a cold winter day, this S’more hot chocolate is a fun take on a classic recipe.
Pin for later!
This post contains affiliate links.
S’more Hot Chocolate Recipe
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Milk
1/8 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (Snag our recipe)
4 Tablespoons Sugar (you substitute this for a few drops of stevia)
Graham Crackers crumbled
Chocolate Syrup (snag our recipe)
Print S’more Hot Chocolate Recipe
S'more Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Coffee Mug
- Small Pan
- Small Plate
- Small Bowl
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/8 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- Graham Crackers crumbled
- Chocolate Syrup
- Small Marshmallows
- Whipped Cream
- Pour a bit of chocolate syrup onto a plate.
- Crumble graham crackers into another saucer.
- Dip the rim of the cup into the chocolate syrup then into the graham crackers. Set aside and allow to cure.
- Heat milk in a saucepan, add sugar, vanilla, and carob. Wisk until combined, and allow to heat.
- Ladle into the prepared mug.
- Add marshmallows to the top and use a torch to char them just a bit.
- Swirl a bit of chocolate syrup over the top, add a pinch of graham crackers and top with whipped cream.
Before you go, check these out!