Creating A Spring Wreath Out Of Recycled Goods
Creating new pieces out of something old is something we really enjoy here at the Cottage, so this was a really fun spring wreath to create. If you are anything like me you hate wasting stuff, so when the garden hose that has been patched over and over again with duct tape must inevitably replace we came up with a use for it.
This is a great way to reuse stuff that would normally get thrown away and recycle them into something lovely and useful. We keep this DIY spring wreath in our studio/potting shed and it’s absolutely adorable!
Supplies To Make This DIY Spring Wreath
How To Make A DIY Spring Wreath
Step 1: Wind the hose into a circle, to form the size you want your wreath to be. This is going to be the base of your wreath. Once you have the house wound and the size of your wreath. Secure the hose by using green floral wire and wrapping it round and round the hose and the tieing the wire into a not. Snip the wire and slip the ends back into the wreath to hide them.
Before you go, check these out!
- How To Make A Spring Egg Garland
- How To Make An Egg Wreath
- Decorating A Farmhouse Mantel For Spring
- Creating Neutral Spring Farmhouse Mantel Decor
- Styling A Beautiful Farmhouse Spring Tablescape
- The Best Spring Farmhouse Decor On Amazon
- Spring Farmhouse Living Room
- Spring Farmhouse Porch
- Eclectic Spring Farmhouse Mantel
- Greenhouse Inspired Spring Tablescape
- Gorgeous Spring Farmhouse Decor
- Farmhouse Spring In The Dining Room