What if I don’t have organic ingredients for my egg nog?
If you don’t have organic ingredients then simply use what you have at your house or what you can find at your local store.
Can I Make Egg Nog Without Milk?
You can make it without milk! Simply replace the milk with almond milk, cashew milk, or other milk alternatives in this recipe. You can replace the whipping cream with a can of coconut cream as well to help give it the consistency of egg nog that you are looking for here.
What you need to make the recipe
- A blender or stick type immersion blender or a mixer
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Large Canning Jar or mixing bowl
- An apron to protect your clothing from splashing milk and eggs
- A covered container large enough to put this in the refrigerator to cool
Egg Nog Recipe
- Place all of your ingredients into your blender or if you are using a stick-type immersion blender in a large canning jar or bowl.
- Blend in the blender until frothy.
- Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator to cool
- Serve cold with extra nutmeg and cinnamon on top.
Print Recipe Here
- 4 raw Organic Eggs
- 2-3 Tablespoons Organic Maple Syrup or Sweet Leaf Stevia, monk fruit or Swerve to taste.
- 1 Cup Organic Cream
- 3 Cups Organic Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
Place all of your ingredients into your blender or if you are using a stick-type immersion blender in a large canning jar or bowl.
Blend in the blender until frothy.
Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator to cool
Serve cold with extra nutmeg and cinnamon on top.
Make sure to make this ahead of time because you want to chill it in the refrigerator before you serve it.
This article contains affiliate links.
Before you go check out these other drink recipes
- 3 Cozy Fall Drinks To Enjoy This Season
- Delicious Homemade Smore Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Hot Chocolate
- White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe
Other Holiday Recipes
- Easy Healthy Christmas Appetizers Everyone Will Love
- 6 Classic Christmas Treats For The Family
- Delicious Christmas Roast
- Perfect Herb-Roasted Chicken Recipe
- How To Brine A Turkey
- Ranch Style Mashed Potatoes
- Delicious Tender Roasted Carrots Recipe
- How to Cook Green Beans Cottage Style
- Soft Dinner Rolls
- Melted Snowman Cookies Recipe
- Easy Mini Gingerbread Houses Recipe + Assembly Tutorial
- The Christmas Story | A Love Story Written For You
- What Is Christmas Really About? | This Is Christmas
- Finding Peace This Christmas
- When The Holidays Find You Lost
- When The Holidays Find You Forgotten
- When The Holidays Find You Empty
- When The Holidays Find You In A Foxhole
- When The Holidays Find You Alone For Christmas
- A Different Kind Of Peace
- What Is Christmas? | The Christmas God Came For You
- Giving To God: The Empty Christmas Stocking