Spread the love
Eggnog is just a part of the holidays here at the cottage and because we like to make things more healthy we make our own eggnog. It is super quick and very easy and tastes so good. Gather up these few ingredients and give this eggnog recipe a try.
We use organic ingredients in our eggnog but you can use what you have. If you want to cut carbs on this you can use stevia. We use Sweet Leaf Vanilla Cream Liquid Stevia or the Sweet Leaf Packs. Use this instead of the maple to taste. If you don’t have a blender an immersion blender would work or a mixer in a pinch would do. Have fun!
4 raw Organic Eggs
2-3 Tablespoons Organic Maple Syrup (you can adjust this to taste)
1 Cup Organic Cream
3 Cups Organic Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
Directions For Eggnog
Pour all ingredients into your blender.
Blend in the blender until frothy
Refrigerate and serve.
Print Eggnog Recipe
- 4 raw Organic Eggs
- 2-3 Tablespoons Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Organic Cream
- 3 Cups Organic Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Put all of your ingredients into your blender.
- Blend in the blender until frothy and serve.
This article contains affiliate links.
Before You Go Check Out Some Of Our Other Recipes
- 3 Cozy Fall Drinks
- Hot Chocolate
- White Hot Chocolate
- When Christmas Leaves You In A Foxhole
- Fairytale Christmas Bedroom
- When The Holiday’s Find You Lost
- Simple Christmas Tablescape
- Mrs. Cottage’s Dressing
- How To Brine A Turkey
- Cranberry Sauce
- Ranch Style Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans Cottage Style
- When The Holiday’s Find You Alone