What You Will Need:
Related Articles: How To Make Vanilla At Home
Separate berries from stems, wash and pour into the jar. Fill the jar with vodka to an inch or two from the top and fasten lid tightly, label and store in dark place for 4-6 weeks. Shake everyone in a while. Strain through a stainless steel colander and flour sack towel. Bottle it and store in the pantry.
For more information about the health benefits of elderberry
Dr Josh Axe has written about the amazing health benefits of Elderberry for the body.
Here is a link to his article
- Homemade Elderberry Syrup Recipe
- Elderberry Muffins Recipe
- How To Make Wild Violet Syrup From Scratch
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup
- How To Make Honeysuckle Syrup
- Homemade Mint Extract Recipe
- How To Make Vanilla Extract