We are back with another great book to share with you, this week we have Freedom’s Ring by Heidi Chiavaroli. As you begin reading you are introduced to “Annie” a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing, after two years she’s far from “Boston Strong” weighed by the guilt over her niece, crippled in the blast and haunted by the face of her rescuer and the antique ring he left with her. When she discovers her rescuer’s identity will he be the hero she’s dreamed up? Can the story lost through time of the woman behind the ring help her to release her guilt and embrace her future?
Open the cover and fall into a story unfolding through time, and a ring that ties the present to the past. This story will take you through the hardships of the struggle for freedom and the pain of piecing your life back together after the unimaginable. Struggles, Mistakes, Faith, Friendship, Forgiveness, and tales forgotten by time. This is a wonderful book that will pull you in. View all my reviews
This article contains affiliate links. Affiliate links cost you nothing extra but help to support the Rosevine Cottage Girls so we can continue bringing you recipes, travel posts, garden and farm posts and so much more.
We received this book from the publisher for our review, all opinions are our own.
- A Light On The Hill – biblical fiction
- A Song Unheard – historical fiction
- Judah’s Wife – biblical fiction
- Women Who Move Mountains – Devotional
- Beneath Copper Falls – Mystery
- Catching The Wind WWII historical fiction
- As High As The Heavens – WWII historical fiction
- With You Always
- The Captain’s Daughter – Historical Fiction
- Threads of Suspicion – Mystery
- 42 Faith – Sports
- Wings of the Wind WWII historical fiction
- Breathe Audio Bible Review
- Murder On The Moor – Murder / Mystery
- A Note Yet Unsung – Historical Fiction
- Still Life
- Silent Songbird – Historical Fiction
Don’t Miss Our Most Popular 7 Day Devotional Free Today!
Get To Know Us