For three generations we’ve been practicing organic gardening methods from small backyard suburban vegetable gardens, and container gardens to sweeping cottage potager gardens.
- Making Organic Gardening Simple.
- Self-paced to take at your convenience.
- Virtual so you can take it from anywhere.
- Lifetime access so you can refer back and get any updates to the course.
Bring the decades of wisdom into your garden and learn how to garden The Rosevine Cottage Way with simple and easy-to-get-through lessons that will take you step by step through planning, preparing, planting, maintaining, and harvesting your new organic gardening.
What To Expect When You Enroll In Gardening The Rosevine Cottage Way
Instant access to 3 modules of lessons that will walk you through every aspect of starting a garden The Rosevine Cottage Way.
- How To Start A Garden
- Preparing Your Soil For Planting
- Amending Your Soil
- How To Plan A Garden
- What GMO, Heirloom, & Hybrid Means
- And more!
- How To Start Seeds
- How To Transplant Seedlings
- How To Take Care Of A Garden
- How To Fertilize Your Garden
- Organic Pest Control Methods For Your Garden
- And more!
- How To Harvest Your Veggies
- How To Plan A Fall Garden
- Preparing Your Garden For Winter.
- Plus Bonus Content & Huge Discounts On All Our Other Garden Products!