Customize This Chili Recipe To Make It Your Own
Beef Chili Recipe
Supplies To Make This Chili Recipe
- Stock Pot
- Food Processor (if desired)
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Spoons & Cups
- Cutting Board
- Sharp Chopping Knife (if you don’t have a food processor)
- Can Opener
- Small Saute Pan
- Cute Apron (because they always make the food taste better)
Chili Recipe Ingredients
Cooking Your Beef For The Chili
Brown the meat in 1/4 cup of butter, and season to taste. Drain the meat from the pan while reserving liquid and use it to brown the onions and peppers adding what you need to the pan as you go.
Cooking Your Vegetables The Chili
Saute your vegetables in some of the reserved drained liquid from browning your ground beef. You want to season them well and cook until tender and delicious.
Next, cook your steak cubes the same way.
Assembling Your Chili Recipe
Season these as well to taste. Put tomatoes, onions, peppers, meat, beans, herbs, and seasonings in the stockpot and simmer until all seasonings have mingled and it is hot throughout.
To Top Off Your Chili
Add Hot pepper sauce too your chili if you’d like it a little spicier, you can also top this chili recipe with cheese, sour cream, or even crumbled chips.
Print Our Beef Chili Recipe Here
- 2 Lbs top sirloin steak ground
- 2 Lbs. top sirloin steak cut into cubes
- 3 lbs crushed tomatoes
- 3 organic Sweet Onions
- 3 organic Bell Peppers
- 1/4 cup Organic Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cut Parsley Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Celtic Sea Salt
- Red pepper sauce or Tobasco to taste. If desired
- 54 oz Red Chili Beans
- 1/4 cup butter
- Brown meat in 1/4 cup of butter, season to taste.
- Drain the meat reserving liquid and use it to brown the onions and peppers adding what you need to the pan as you go. Season these as well to taste.
- Put crushed tomatoes, onions, peppers, meat, beans, herbs, and seasonings in the stockpot and simmer until all seasonings have mingled and it is hot throughout.
Before you go, check these out!