Who doesn’t love to save a few dollars? I know we do, especially when you are trying to live as healthy as you can and things add up quickly. That is when we discovered this tip to Saving Money on Fabric Softener or really any fabric softener by making it last longer. Way longer! Interested? Well here is our super easy tip on how to save money with still getting the same quality of softening to your laundry! I mean, who can beat cheap and healthy?
Thrifty Ways To Save On Fabric Softener
Take a moment and print out this recipe
How To Save Money On Fabric Softener
- 2-3 Containers of Organic Fabric Softener
- Several inexpensive sponges cut in 4 pieces.
- 2 Gallons of water for every bottle of softener
- Pour the contents of the softener bottles into a 5 -gallon bucket. You can buy these at your home improvement store or get them free at places like SAM's Club and Walmart in the bakery if you ask nicely.
- Then fill your empty fabric softener bottles with water and pour into the bucket with the softener. For every bottle of softener, you add 2 bottles full of water.
- Now take the package of sponges (mine had three in the packagand cut into 4 pieces with a pair of scissors. Throw your sponges into the bucket and leave to absorb the mixture.
How To Use Sponges To Save Money On Fabric Softeners