Spread the love
This is one of the moistest and best-tasting java cake we have ever had. You can’t really taste the coffee, but it just makes a super rich and moist chocolate cake that melts in your mouth. It does not need icing at all. We have made this super moist chocolate cake for Mr. Cottage to take to his work and the office begged us to bring it for every birthday and office party. It is seriously THAT good. We have a great icing recipe if you want it. Here is a version we did in a bundt pan but mostly we use a sheet cake pan or even a casserole dish. Try this great java cake today.
Supplies you will need:
- Baking pan 12×8″
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- Hot Pan Holders
- Rubber Spatula
- Cake Server
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Cake:
2 1/2 Cups Organic flour
1 1/2 Cups Organic Raw Sugar
1/2 Cup Cocoa or carob powder
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
2/3 Cup Organic Coconut Oil Melted or your favorite oil
2 Tablespoons Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
2 Cups Cold Coffee
Sprinkle this on top of cake before baking
1/3 Cup Organic Raw Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Get a 12 x 8 casserole pan and place the first five ingredients.
Mix together in the pan. Make three wells and put oil in one, vinegar in the next and vanilla in the next and coffee over the top.
Stir this to combine and place in a pre-heated oven.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Print Your Java Cake Recipe
- 2 1/2 Cups Organic flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Organic Raw Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa or carob powder
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 2/3 Cup Organic Coconut Oil Melted or your favorite oil
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 Cups Cold Coffee
- Get a 12x8 casserole pan and place the first five ingredients.
- Mix together in the pan. Make three wells and put oil in one, vinegar in the next and vanilla in the next. Add your coffee. Stir this to combine and place in a pre-heated oven.
- Before Baking:sprinkle this on top of cake 1/3 Cup Organic Raw Sugar1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Before you go, check out these other recipes