What you will need to make these Pancakes
- Mixing Bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Griddle or Skillet
- Syrup pitcher
- Serving platter
- Butter dish
- Small saucepan
Amazing Pancakes Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl place all of your dry ingredients.
- In a small separate bowl crack your egg
- Beat the egg with a whisk until well whipped
- Using a measuring cup measure your milk and add it and the eggs to the dry ingredients.
- Fold the pancake batter together until combined.
- Oil your skillet or griddle
- Heat the skillet or griddle and ladle the pancake mix onto the hot surface of the pan
- Cook the pancakes until air bubbles come up in the batter and pop leaving little holes and the sides don’t seem so wet on the edges.
- Carefully flip your pancakes with a spatula to the other side and cook until done.
- Pour your syrup into a small saucepan and heat it until warm
- Lift them from the pan onto a serving platter in a warm oven and continue until you have enough or the batter is gone.
- Pour warmed syrup into your syrup pitcher
- Take your pancakes out of the oven and add a dollop of soft butter and pour on some warm syrup and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups of organic flour
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup of organic milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Grass Fed Butter
In a large bowl place your dry ingredients. Beat the egg and add it and the milk to the dry ingredients. Fold together until combined.
Heat your oiled griddle and ladle the pancake mix and cook until air bubbles come up in the batter and pop leaving little holes and the sides don't seem so wet on the edges. Flip your pancakes with a spatula to the other side and cook until done.
Lift them from the pan onto a plate in a warm oven and continue until you have enough or the batter is gone.
Add a dollop of soft butter and warm syrup and enjoy
Check out our Amazon Store Front for all of our kitchen must-haves!
Before you go check out these other recipes
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Pain Perdu – Stuffed French Toast
- Chili Cheese Omelete
- Dutch Baby
- Chocolate Dutch Baby
- Apple Jack Pancakes
- Raspberry Crepes
- Veggie Omelet
- Breakfast Burrito
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Spinach Egg Breakfast Cups
- Breakfast Calzone
- Delicious Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Eggs In A Basket
- The Best Veggie Scrambled Eggs