These are some tender and juicy pork chops that are choc-full of delicious flavor in every mouthful. You won’t be sorry when you add this recipe to your menu. Pair it with some mashed potatoes or cauliflower rice for a good keto side dish and a delicious vegetable like green beans or roasted carrots, or just a great big salad. It is a fantastic way to enjoy dinner. Grandma Cottage always served her pork chops with mashed potatoes, English peas, and apple sauce.
How Do You Cook Pork Chops Without Drying Them Out?
Center cut pork chops come right from the middle of the loin of the pig. This part is along the spine of the animal and it is from the hip to the shoulder. This cut can be found in boneless and bone-in. They say that the bone in cuts has more flavor than the boneless and you have the benefit of being able to use these flavorful bones later to make a pork bone broth. This bone broth can be easily canned for use later in soups and for gravy. You can also cool the broth and place it in ziplock containers and frozen for later use as well. The bones have even more flavor if you first roast them in the oven for a while before making them into the broth. These pork chops come out the very best when they are cut 1″ thick so that you make sure they do not overcook.
The Best Pork Chops Recipe
Bring your pork chops to room temperature
Lightly fill the bottom of a large frying pan to heat. Place them in the oil. Season well with salt, steak seasoning, garlic, steak, and chops seasoning.
Cook for 4 minutes, flip and season the other side well. Cook 4 minutes on that side.
Cover and pull off the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes. We like to serve ours with peas or my sister’s delicious rice and apple sauce.
- Room Temperature Pork Chops
- Steak Seasoning or
- Pork Chop Seasoning
- Lightly fill the bottom of a large frying pan to heat.
- Place pork chops in the oil.
- Season well with steak seasoning, or pork chop seasoning.
- Cook for 4 minutes, flip and season the other side well. Cook 4 minutes on that side.
- Cover and pull off the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes. We like to serve ours with peas or my sister's delicious rice and apple sauce.
You Go Check Out These Other Recipes
- Delicious Tender Roasted Carrots Recipe
- Perfect Herb-Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Tender Garlic Seared Chuck Roast Recipe
- Salmon with Fresh Salsa
- Mr. Cottage’s Favorite Meatloaf
- Green Beans Cottage Style
- Soft Dinner Rolls
- Easy Crusty Bread Recipe
Check out the Rosevine Cottage Girls YouTube Channel for more recipes, garden ideas, inspiration and so much more.