Ranch Style Mashed Potatoes
10 Medium Potatoes
- 10 Medium Potatoes
- 4 Pieces of Organic Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Cheese
- Quarter 10 medium potatoes put them on to boil.
- Fry 4 pieces of bacon.
- When the potatoes are fork-tender drain them in a colander then pour them in an electric mixer.
- Add butter, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, mayonnaise, cheese, and salt to taste.
- Whip together until smooth.
- Chop the bacon and add to mashed potatoes.
- And you are ready to serve your special cowgirls and cowboys some delicious mashed potatoes.
- If you tend to like spicy things you can add some diced Jalapenos or Mrs. Dash Chipoltle seasoning.
- Green Beans Cottage Style
- Delicious Tender Roasted Carrots Recipe
- Perfect Herb-Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Tender Garlic Seared Chuck Roast Recipe
- Pork Chops
- Slow Roasted Pork Butt
- Easy Creamy Spinach Gratin Recipe