We really hope that you enjoy this. Do let us know if you try it out and how you made the recipe your own.
Print Your Texas Toast Recipe
- 1 ½ pkg yeast
- 2 c lightly warmed spring water
- 1 tbsp raw sugar or honey
- 2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 7 cups organic flour
- Melted coconut oil or butter
- Pour yeast into a cup that warm water has been poured in and add sugar or honey and let stand until it bubbles. Add flour and salt together and stir. Slowly add flour a cup at a time and stir until it is a smooth dough. Let set for about 5 minutes. Remove from your mixing bowl and place on a lightly floured board or counter and knead your dough for 10 minutes or so. Place in an oiled bowl. Coat all sides of your dough with the oil and cover with a light apron or cloth until it has risen to double its size. Remove from your bowl and punch down, kneading again for just a couple of minutes. Separate into two round pieces and place on a baking stone or cookie sheet that has been rubbed with coconut oil and sprinkled with corn meal. Let dough rest for a few minutes again then place in a cold oven. Put a pan of boiling water on a rack under the bread and set your oven for 400 degrees Bake for 35-40 minutes
Slice your bread thickly and melt 4 Tbsp butter with a clove of minced garlic. Brush on bread and broil or cook on the griddle until done. Place the meat and vegetable mixture on the bread and serve.
Smoked Roast Beef Recipe
Print Your Smoked Beef Recipe
- 1 pot roast
- ¼ cup Sea Salt
- 1 qt. Spring water
- Add meat and let sit in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Place on charcoal grill to sear and smoke until done.
- Slice the beef thinly and set aside.
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 5 small sweet peppers thinly sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tsp of Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1 ¼ pounds of sliced roast beef
- Dash of Mrs Dash
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- In a pan place butter, sliced peppers, onion and tomato. Add mustard of your choice and seasonings to taste. When the peppers are done to your liking add some of the beef and stir.
Before you go, check these out!
- Simple Loaf
- Strawberry Trifle
- Green Beans
- Egg Sandwich
- Turkey Sub Sandwich
- Pizza Rolls
- A More Healthy Pigs In A Blanket
- Mexican Pizza Rolls
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tortilla Soup
- Chicken and Rice Soup