White Hot Chocolate Recipe
White Hot Chocolate
- 1 3/4 Cup Organic Milk of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Organic White Chocolate
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Raw Sugar or Sweet Leaf Stevia to taste.
- Heat milk, vanilla, sugar and chocolate in pan.
- Stir with whisk until chocolate is melted.
- Now pour it into fun mugs(we got the red and white one from Starbucks last yeaand top with whipped cream and if you really want to make it look pretty add sprinkles,
- We got these ones at Ross.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. We sure did! Sitting by a roaring fire with laughter floating in the air. It is perfect for these sweet holiday moments. Hope you are taking time to cherish these beautiful times and make some great memories with those you love the most.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Check out these other recipes:
- Cozy Warm Drink Roundup
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Sweet Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Streusel Bread
- Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo
- Creamy Pumpkin Chicken Casserole