However, you stumbled on this blog you are probably wondering if you are in the right place. You may have already explored a bit but maybe you are curious if this is the right place for you. You are in the right place if:
- If you’re going through a storm and desperately need a refuge, a sanctuary to find peace.
- If you are world weary, in desperate need of refreshing.
- If you love the smell of fresh-cut grass, the sound of a rooster crowing in the morning, and the quiet sounds of the country waking up but you are new to this life and have lots to learn.
- If you love how you can see God’s hand at work best surrounded by His creation.
- Have always dreamed of keeping chickens or having your own goat.
- If you are dreaming of this lifestyle from an apartment and trying to do what you can in the meantime.
- If you are preparing for rain and preparing to transition into this country life.
- You love wholesome farm fresh recipes.
- You love farmhouse decor and creating a cozy refuge in your home.
- If you are longing for a different more purposeful paced life.
If any of those resonate with your soul then you are home. Welcome! We are so incredibly happy you are here. We wanted to create a refuge for you, a holy place. A place where you can come and fall into your savior’s arms, a place that stirs those quiet, intimate places of your soul and brings them to life. A place where you can radically encounter the one who can and will carry your burdens.
Rosevine Cottage Girls Was Created For You
This little piece of the internet was made just for you. Around here we do messy, we do grace, and we chase after God’s heart with wild abandon well tending to the animals and land He’s entrusted us with. Tending gardens, and tending our souls. Some may call us old fashioned… but we’re ok with that. Because truthfully there is nothing more soul filling than finding God in the every day ordinary, messy life.
This Isn’t Just A Farm Blog
Rosevine Cottage Girls is a global ministry that helps to encourage woman just like you to:
- Trust God in the storm.
- To hang on to their faith when life is hard.
- To grow their faith deep so they can stand strong when the battle comes.
Along with how to:
- Plan A Garden
- Start a homestead
- Fill a pantry
- Raise Chickens
- Decorate Your Home Farmhouse Style
- And craft wholesome recipes like fermenting pickles, making homemade bread and so much more.
- And imparting the skills our grandparents had but didn’t get passed down in our modern world.
What You’ll Find On Rosevine Cottage Girls
You’ll find articles, videos, and podcast episodes on gardening, wholesome farmhouse recipes, tips for raising animals, and cozy farmhouse decor you’ll also find Christian encouragement to help you grow in your faith and deepen your relationship with Christ through articles, books, videos, and episodes on:
We also have AMAZING libraries of free resources made just for you
Connect With Us
Find us across social media:
Connect with us on social media using hashtag #GardenWithTheGirls to share your garden’s success, and questions.
We would love to have you join our community! Subscribe to our newsletter below and get faith-filled encouragement right to your inbox along with our best recipes, home decor inspiration, gardening advice and animal care tips.