We are so honored to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogging Award, by the amazing Yvonne from Turning Mountains Into Mole Hills.
Thank you so much for this lovely award Yvonne you are such an inspiration to us and a kind soul on what can feel like cold social media platforms. If you aren’t familiar with Yvonne’s work please head over to her blog and follow her on Twitter, You can read more about this amazing lady and the work she is doing for orphan’s in Nepal, Myanmar, and Sierra Leone on her ‘about page’ HERE. If you’d like to check out her charity you can do so HERE.
1. Who would you like to visit with in heaven?
I would love to visit with the Centurian from Luke 7
– His faith in this story is so simple and yet so amazing and the sisters and brothers I never got to meet.
2. Where did you grow up?
Brianna and I grew up in beautiful middle Tennessee
3. What is your favorite subject to blog about?
Oh that’s a hard one! I love to blog about decorating, it’s so fun to try to inspire people to get a little outside their comfort zone and find their style. But my favorite blog posts to do is our devotionals.
4. What is your biggest obstacle to your Christian walk?
I think the biggest obstacle to my Christian walk would be, forgiving quickly. I have a horrible habit of letting things stick with me.
5. What author inspires you the most?
I have to pick just one? Ummm… Man, I have read so many great books by amazing authors my top 3 would be Lynn Austin, Sarah Sundin, & Prescilla Shrier.
6. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
Not taking the chance to ride in an old WW2 bomber- just kidding. I’d say my biggest regret would be not taking advantage of living with my grandmother and writing down her many stories.
7. How has your relationship with God changed over the years?
I think it has been stronger, and I’ve gotten more comfortable with walking in sync with Him.
8. What is your favorite Bible verse?
My favorite verse since I was a little girl has been Job 39:19-25
9. What Apostle do you most relate to and why?
I think the one who has impacted my life the most would be Paul.
10. If you could do or be anything in life, what would it be?
A successful writer and rancher!
11. Why do you blog?
To inspire others to try & see new things, to encourage weary hearts in their faith and to reconnect with what some call “old fashioned” ideas – of home cooked meals, raising animals and vegetables and working with your hands.
- What inspired you to start writing/blogging?
- Who is the number one person that has impacted your life/writing?
- What book changed your life?
- What is your #1 tip to someone who wants to start blogging?
- What’s the best thing you ever wrote?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years?
- What inspires you to write?
- If you could talk to one person past or present who would it be?
- Who is your biggest supporter?
- Where is your favorite place to write?
- If people remember you for one thing, what would you want it to be?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that were presented to you by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask 11 questions.
- List the rules.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post or blog site.
Want to read some more articles? Check these out!