Hi everyone, back again with a great book to share with you! This week we have a devotional The Forgotten Way,by Ted Dekker. We received the book from Mr. Dekker’s publisher for our honest review. Since the book was by Ted Dekker I asked if I (Mr. Cottage) could do this one!
What We Thought Of The Forgotten Way
First of all, this book is different than most of his books. Normally you expect his normal thrillers but this book is different. The book is called The Forgotten Way, it is a devotional, to help your walk with God.
At first, I felt a little awkward when I started the book because I was so used to his normal style. As I read on I was surprised how really good the book was and how much I was gleaning from it.
In the past I have read several devotional books and I would say this book is as good as any of them. I like the way he has written it and really enjoyed how he discusses the subjects and breaks it down into bite size pieces for our reading.
I would recommend adding this book to your list of devotionals for reading.
How To Get A Copy For Yourself
Purchase THE FORGOTTEN WAY
This article contains affiliate links. Affiliate links cost you nothing extra but help to support the Rosevine Cottage Girls so we can continue bringing you recipes, travel posts, garden and farm posts and so much more. We received this book from the publisher for our honest review.
- A Light On The Hill – biblical fiction
- A Song Unheard – historical fiction
- Judah’s Wife – biblical fiction
- Women Who Move Mountains – Devotional
- Beneath Copper Falls – Mystery
- Freedom’s Ring – Historical Fiction
- Catching The Wind WWII historical fiction
- As High As The Heavens – WWII historical fiction
- With You Always
- The Captain’s Daughter – Historical Fiction
- Threads of Suspicion – Mystery
- 42 Faith – Sports
- Wings of the Wind WWII historical fiction
- Breathe Audio Bible Review
- Murder On The Moor – Murder / Mystery
- A Note Yet Unsung – Historical Fiction
- Still Life
- Silent Songbird – Historical Fiction
Get our most popular E-book 7 Day Devotional Free Today!
Get To Know Us!