Ahhhh, the love of a mother. Is there anything like it?
Morning dawns on another day –sunlight piercing through finger print smudged- windows-, for now all is quiet and still.
As if life is holding its breath for the chaos that will no doubt ensue far too soon.
You make your way across the floor using your mad ninja skills to avoid the spill of Legos booby trapping the walkway behind the couch and the fire truck that will wail if it moves.
Read the rest of our “The Love Of A Mother” article over on The Laundry Mom’s!
Before you go check out these other posts
- Hero’s And Princesses: Heart Of A Hero
- Hero’s And Princesses: Shield Of Virtue, Sword Of Truth
- When Loving Is Hard
- It Didn’t Go My Way
- Struck Down But Not Destroyed
- Seek Me
- Keep Running
- You Are Mine
- Sometimes God Uses A Sledgehammer
- This Is War
- Have You Thanked God In This?
- When The World Says You’re Not Enough
- Don’t Stop Building – Working Through Criticism
- When The World Says- The job is too big
- Jumping To Conclusions
- Life Is Hard
- Charades – When The World Says You Are Pretending
- Don’t Postpone Joy
- Bear One Another’s Burdens
- He Is Our Hope