- A Light On The Hill – biblical fiction
- A Song Unheard – historical fiction
- Judah’s Wife – biblical fiction
- Women Who Move Mountains – Devotional
- Beneath Copper Falls – Mystery
- As High As The Heavens – WWII historical fiction
- 42 Faith – Sports
- Wings of the Wind Biblical Fiction
- Breathe Audio Bible Review
- Murder On The Moor – Murder / Mystery
- A Note Yet Unsung – Historical Fiction
- Still Life
- Silent Songbird – Historical Fiction
- Soul H20 – Devotional
- Conspiracy of Silence
- The Captive Maiden
- Gods and Kings biblical fiction
- An Hour Unspent
- Far Side Of The Sea
The Sky Above Us is the second book in the Sunrise At Normandy series by Sarah Sundin follows the lives of brothers split apart by one tragic night, this time around we meet Lt. Adler Paxton a fighter pilot in the US 375th fighter group who doesn’t let anyone past his carefully constructed walls. Step into the story and experience war-torn England as D-Day rolls closer, and the deadly battle for control of the sky rages over France.
In this book, we also meet Violet a member of the Red Cross who has always wanted to be a missionary, she does her best to find a balance between serving the men of the 375th by running the Aeroclub, setting up programs for the local children and dealing with her own disappointments. Thrown together with very different dreams, they must decide which voice is God’s and which is their own telling them what to do. When secrets come to the surface, and the invasion looming their delicate relationship is threatened. Are forgiveness and grace enough to right all of the wrongs?
I’ve never read a Sarah Sundin book that I didn’t love and The Sky Above Us was no exception! I was hooked from page one and stayed up all night reading it. It is an absolutely beautiful story woven together in the setting of World War II, I laughed, I cried and I wanted to sob to when I got to the last page because I now have to wait until the next one comes out. You can get a copy of this great book [HERE]
Check out our review of the first book in the series The Sea Before Us
This post contains affiliate links, affiliate links cost you nothing but help us to keep bringing you great articles.