Spread the love
This delicious turkey sub recipe is the best part of your favorite sub shop but at home when you can control your ingredients and it is so much easier on your wallet. We are careful with what we eat here at the cottage. That is why we make our food at home as much as we can. This turkey sub sandwich uses nitrate and nitrite free turkey, fresh crisp pickles and delicious cheese sprinkled with oil and vinegar. Try one of our delicious soups to go with it and make a hearty meal. Find the soup recipes below.
Turkey Sub Recipe
What you need:
1 long French baguette or Italian Roll
Turkey Nitrate Free
Celtic Sea Salt
Slice your roll down the center, slather both sides of the bread with mayonnaise. Pour Vinegar and oil over both sides generously. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the oil vinegar and mayonnaise. Place cheese down the length with cheese, follow with turkey and lettuce. Pour more oil and vinegar. Follow with more salt and pepper. Add pickles and Pepperoncini. Cut into four pieces and serve.
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- 1 long French baguette or Italian Roll
- Turkey Nitrate Free
- Provolone Cheese
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Slice your roll down the center but not all the way through.
- On both sides of the bread spread with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle vinegar and oil over both sides generously.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the oil vinegar and mayonnaise.
- Place cheese down the length
- Follow with turkey and lettuce.
- Pour more oil and vinegar.
- Follow with more salt and pepper.
- Add pickles and Pepperoncini.
- Cut into four pieces and serve.
Check out these other great recipes:
- Smoked Beef on Texas Toast Sandwich
- French Bread
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken and Rice Soup
- Tortilla Soup
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Broccoli Soup
- Pork Soup
- Beef Chili
- Tailgate Chili