We’ve been doing a lot of reading around the Cottage over the last few weeks. Between buckets of rain and a bad cold, it was the perfect time to snuggle in with a good cup of tea and enjoy a book. If you love historical fiction grab a cup of your favorite beverage and pick up a copy of With You Always by Jody Hedlund.
While you’re getting your drink ready I’ll tell you a little bit about the With You Always!
Related Articles: The Captain’s Daughter
Buy A Copy Of With You Always
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
What We Thought Of With You Always
The author did a good job of weaving this tale and filling in the details of life in 1857 New York. You can almost feel the grit of the city as she pulls you into the storyline. This was a book that really made me think, it was a journey through such heart-wrenching choices and gave you a look at life and what it was like to be an orphan in that time. The horrible poverty of the orphaned children and lack of options for them made my heart break and the triumphs made you cheer for her. We were given this book for our honest review.
View all my reviews
We were given a copy of With You Always for free our honest opinion and review.
This article contains affiliate links. Affiliate links cost you nothing extra but help to support the Rosevine Cottage Girls so we can continue bringing you recipes, travel posts, garden and farm posts and so much more.
- A Light On The Hill – biblical fiction
- A Song Unheard – historical fiction
- Judah’s Wife – biblical fiction
- Women Who Move Mountains – Devotional
- Beneath Copper Falls – Mystery
- As High As The Heavens – WWII historical fiction
- The Captain’s Daughter – Historical Fiction
- Threads of Suspicion – Mystery
- 42 Faith – Sports
- Wings of the Wind WWII historical fiction
- Breathe Audio Bible Review
- Murder On The Moor – Murder / Mystery
- A Note Yet Unsung – Historical Fiction
- Still Life
- Silent Songbird – Historical Fiction
- Soul H20 – Devotional
- Conspiracy of Silence
- The Captive Maiden
Don’t Miss Our Most Popular 7 Day Devotional Free Today!